Create Custom Single Post Templates for Specific Posts in WordPress
If you have already templates for post below in below image we can see the options to select the template for particular post.
Follow the steps to create a multiple post templates.
- Download plugin Single Post Template
- Create a custompost.php (File name can vary according to your requirement) or you can copy single.php
- Add below following code at the top of the file that you create:
12345678 <?php/*Single Post Template: [Descriptive Template Name]Description: This part is optional, but helpful for describing the Post Template*/?>
- Save the file in the same directory
- Go to add new post in from wordpress Admin. In below image options can be seen.
- Select the template you like to add for the post.